Creating a bootable USB drive is not an easy task for non-techie people. So, if you’re one of those who have no idea of making a USB Pendrive bootable to install software on their Windows PC, then you’re on the right page. In this article, I’ve listed the 11 best USB bootable software for Windows PC. Scroll down this page to check out the list.
We all know the hassle of installing a new operating system or creating a back-up on our laptop device. However, did you know that before USB drives were introduced, our only option was to use CD or DVD drives? Of course, we have nothing against this method. Nevertheless, USB drives have made this process easier and faster. You just need suitable software to transform your USB into a bootable drive.
Here are the 11 best USB bootable software for windows in 2021:
We have now understood why is using a USB more ideal for installing software. What we don’t know is how to select the best USB bootable software for our windows device. With so many options out there, it doesn’t come as a surprise that we have trouble selecting what’s best. None of us wants to install software that will leave us confused and frustrated. We all want to get our money’s worth.
We are going to discuss the 11 best USB bootable software for Windows PC. We will help you as much as we can by giving you all the information you need to make your choice. We will consider factors such as the features, usability, and affordability of each software. Without further ado, let us begin.
You may also like to check: How to optimize Windows PC for gaming?
This software has undergone continuous improvements over the years. It’s not a surprise that people always mention it when asked about examples of the best bootable software programs. You may be wondering what makes this bootable software so special. Well, for starters, it is user-friendly. Anyone can use it regardless of whether they are an expert or not.
You don’t even have to worry about manually formatting your device. Rufus comes with built-in support for drive formatting, which is a bonus. Let’s not forget that it allows you to eliminate any bad blocks in your USB. Aside from that, it is twice as fast as its major competitors. Moreover, you can run directly from a portable .exe file, so you don’t need to install it.
- This bootable software is user friendly.
- This software is free for personal and commercial use.
- It is a fast USB bootable software.
- This software is only available for windows.
This is another great alternative bootable software for windows users. This software allows you to create more than just a bootable USB drive. As the name suggests, you can even create a bootable DVD as well.
The bootable software has a simple interface and only two options. This makes it one of the simplest tools available. If you want user-friendly software, then this is, without a doubt, a fantastic option for you. The only problem is that this tool lacks options to personalize the bootable USB drives. For example, it lacks the feature that allows you to check for bad blocks. You might also like to check out these best PC cleaner software.
- This bootable software is easy to use.
- This software has a high performance and platform compatibility.
- The USB bootable software allows you to create a bootable USB and DVD.
- The bootable software lacks options for advanced users.
Despite being in the market for a short time compared to its competitors, Etcher definitely has a promising future. Etcher has a free as well as a paid version. The best part about this software is that you can create a bootable USB with ease. This means that you don’t have to worry about reading complex instructions just to boot your USB drive.
Your USB drive can quickly be converted into a bootable drive with just a few clicks. Moreover, there’s no risk of wiping your entire hard drive because the software comes with an image validation feature. The image validation feature starts by verifying the system image and removable drive before it starts flashing. Moreover, Etcher is an open-source utility; therefore, anyone can use it.
- It is a user-friendly software tool
- This bootable software has an image validation feature.
- The USB bootable software is quite fast.
- This software has limited features in the free version.
As the name suggests, this software allows you to operate and create any type of bootable software. With this software, you can easily operate and create any bootable USB media, including Windows. Another amazing feature is its ability to create a bootable USB drive within minutes.
Besides that, the interface is fairly easy to understand. The software even has a feature that allows you to create USB bootable devices with persistent storage. Besides that, it is a great tool if you want to support both Windows and Linux system images. If what you’re looking for is user-friendly and multipurpose bootable software, then you should consider this one.
- It is a USB bootable software that is suitable for flashing windows images.
- The bootable software is fast.
- This software has a built-in formatting tool to free up space on your USB.
- This bootable software does not support Mac operating systems.
If you are a fan of the Universal USB Installer, then this alternative will appeal to you. YUMI or Your Universal USB Installer was developed by the creator of the Universal USB Installer. It is quite similar to Universal USB Installer, although there are a few additional features. One of the additional features is that it allows you to create multiboot USB drives.
A multiboot USB drive enables you to hold multiple operating systems, firmware, and performance-boosting utilities in a single drive. Moreover, it has a persistent storage feature, just like the Universal USB Installer. Unlike Universal USB Installer, YUMI allows you to back up essential files between reboots. Also, check Grammarly free trial.
- This software neatly organizes your files in multiboot folders.
- The USB bootable software is free.
- It is a bootable software that is user friendly.
This USB bootable software cannot support multiple windows versions at a time.
Are you looking for advanced bootable software? Well then, take a look at this one. RMPrepUSB is another feature-rich software with multiple options available. It has customizable bootloaders, speed tests, and many other features. This free software also allows you to create multiple partitions on a single USB drive.
Another feature that makes this software exceptional is that you don’t have to reboot your system. Besides that, it also allows you to convert your USB drive into a bootable drive without rebooting the system. This software is free for private use only; it is not an open-source program.
- This bootable software is rich with multiple features.
- It is a USB bootable software specialized in creating multiple partitions.
- This software has a relatively high speed.
- This bootable software tool is intended for advanced users.
This is an all-in-one software that combines both bootable USB and ISO image. This integration enables you to create portable Windows 7, 8, and 10 programs. The stress of unexpected system failure or similar disasters that lead to a complete shutdown is greatly reduced.
Besides that, it is user friendly and very effective to use this software with ease.
- It is a bootable software that allows you to recover lost data from external storage.
- This software allows users to create portable Windows.
- The USB bootable software can be used to transfer a system to dissimilar hardware.
- This bootable software does not allow sync between devices.
This software was specifically designed to create a bootable USB drive. WinSetUpFromUSB is a feature-rich bootable drive creator, and the interface is fairly easy to operate. You have the option to access advanced options if you prefer to play with its setting.
Besides that, this software has a multiboot USB drive feature, which allows you to create a single USB with multiple operating systems. Also, try these sites like Afdah.
- The software has a simple interface.
- This USB bootable software has customizable bootloader options.
- It is a software offering multiple operating systems and firmware support.
- The USB bootable software does not support cross-platform availability.
UNetbootin or Universal Netboot Installer is primarily a Linux tool. However, it also works well with windows. This software is not extraordinary, but it makes up for this with its many convenient features. These features include speed, ease of use, and many more.
- The software is free to use.
- The bootable software allows you to carry a portable operating system.
- This USB bootable software supports all major platforms.
- This software is also available for Windows, but it only supports Linux file format.
#10. Windows 7 USB Tool
This software enables you to create Windows boots software for windows 7, 10, and XP. It is a straightforward tool, so even less experienced users can use it. In addition to that, the software is lightweight so that it can flash system images at a fast pace. You may also like to download the IDM optimizer.
- The bootable software is quite fast.
- This USB bootable software is user friendly.
- It is a lightweight USB bootable software.
- The USB bootable software is limited to Windows programs only.
If you do not like being overwhelmed with many advanced options, this is the right software. This software can create a bootable USB device in a minimal amount of time. Moreover, it quickly flashes images at a fast rate. Keep in mind that it only works on Windows operating systems.
- The USB bootable software is great for flashing Windows Operating Systems.
- This software is quite fast.
- The bootable software is user friendly.
- It is a bootable software limited to ISO images only.
The bottom line
We all have different preferences when selecting a USB bootable software for Windows operating systems. We have carefully gathered information about various software programs with different features.
We hope this information will help you find suitable software that meets your requirements. Keep visiting Cartel Press for more updates.