Here in this article, we will share a complete step-by-step guide on how to set custom wallpaper in Signal app. If you are searching for the same, you are on the right page.
You must have been using Signal for a long time and are attracted to its features. There is no doubt. Signal is one of the best private messaging applications on the internet. Your personal and chats information is secured under their servers. Signal does not keep any records of chats or calls on its servers.
It still lacks a lot of features compared to WhatsApp. There is a reason because Signal has been built solely for secure and private messaging, whereas WhatsApp is a global application for chatting while having fun. You are here in this article because you must be looking to set custom wallpaper in Signal application.
Increasing the number of users makes this application understand the new protocols and features. Thus, the developers are working hard to provide fun features alongside privacy. The latest feature allows people to set custom wallpaper on individual or all chats.
How to Set Custom Wallpaper in Signal App –
Among the new editions to the features, setting up the custom wallpaper on all or individual chats is famous. People are more into setting up their favorite pictures as wallpaper to chat with any particular person or group. This thing is always in trend.
Let me divide the process into three different sections.
- Install the Signal Beta application to get the custom wallpaper feature.
- How to add or set custom wallpaper on an individual chat?
- How to add or set custom wallpaper on every conversation?
Let’s start the process.
Install the Signal Beta application to get the custom wallpaper feature
You need to install the Signal Beta application to get the latest application. This feature is currently in test mode and hasn’t officially rolled out yet. You need to sign-up for the beta program to get the beta version downloaded on your smartphone.
You can download or install the Signal Beta version directly from the play store. Else look for the APK file over the internet to install it manually. Remember, you need to enable unknown resources to proceed further with manual APK installation.
Let’s start getting the beta version from the Google Play Store.
- First, you need to visit the application beta page. You can see this by clicking on this link. After that, click on the ‘Become a Tester.‘ button. (Refer to the image below.)
- Once clicked, go back to the play store and look for the Signal application. If already installed, click on the update button or click the install button.
- You have already become the beta tester. So, all the beta updates will be available to you first.
We have completed the downloading process to get the Signal Beta Version on the android smartphone. Let’s come to the ‘custom wallpaper on Signal.’ process.
You may also like to read:
- How to Create High-Quality Video Content on a Budget in
- How to Lock WhatsApp Chats on Android – Easy Steps
- How to Get Custom Skins in Among US – Best Guide
How to add or set custom wallpaper on an individual chat?
Yes, it is possible to customize or set custom wallpaper on an individual chat in Signal application. We hope you have updated your application by becoming a beta tester. If not, consider following the above-given method to become a tester and get the beta version of Signal on your android smartphone.
Let’s come to set up custom wallpaper on an individual chat.
- Open the Signal application and the person conversion. You can choose the specific chat in which you want to add a custom wallpaper.
- Once opened, tap on the personal name.
- On the next screen, you will find the option to chat wallpaper. Just click on it.
- Again, you will find the option to set wallpaper. Just click on it.
- You can select the wallpaper from the available list or choose it from your gallery.
- A preview of your wallpaper will appear on your screen.
- Confirm the view and click on the set wallpaper option.
- That’s all. You successfully updated an individual chat with custom wallpaper.
- Furthermore, you can also enable dark mode with the latest update.
How to add or set custom wallpaper on every conversation?
Signal lets users personalize chat experiences by setting up a custom wallpaper for every conversation like other instant messaging applications. Yes, it is possible with a few simple clicks. If you wish to update or set up a custom wallpaper for every chat in Signal App, make sure you have already updated to its beta version.
Just complete the first process to install the beta version on your smartphone.
Let’s come to set custom wallpaper on every conversation.
- Open the Signal application and click on your profile picture.
- Tap on the Settings option, and you will find the appearance button. Just tap on it.
- You will find the chat wallpaper option inside the appearance option. Just click on it.
- You need to click on the set wallpaper button and choose from the exhaustive list of available wallpapers.
- You can also select a wallpaper from your gallery and set it to all the chats.
- Select the picture and come to the preview.
- You will be able to see the preview of the conversation before setting up the final wallpaper.
- To confirm the selection, click on the set wallpaper button.
- That’s all. The settings will automatically apply to every available conversation inside the Signal application.
The bottom line
So, this is our article where we have added a detailed guide to setting custom wallpaper in Signal application. We understand that people want to apply the latest features to the Signal application. The Signal is considered one of the best applications for private instant texting.
People will find the complete process to add or set custom wallpaper in Signal application by updating the beta version. We hope the guide added above helps.
On the other side, you can let us know in the comments section if you face any issues while following any of the steps mentioned above.