How to Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11: When it comes to connecting mice, keyboards, and music hardware, Bluetooth becomes a necessity. It has become a necessity for wireless connections in short ranges in recent years. All the latest smartphones and computers offer the inbuilt feature to connect devices through a Bluetooth connection.
We understand the concern and know why you have visited this page. You are looking for a quick guide to enable or turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11. Bluetooth makes it easier for people to allow wireless connections between computers and other devices like mice and headphones.
It is not difficult to enable or turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11. You can enable it by following the latest steps mentioned in this article.
How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 11:
Windows 11 is the latest innovation from Microsoft. Some of you might already know the complete process to enable Bluetooth in Windows 11.
But some people do not know what they need to do to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11 and connect a device with it.
There are two options to enable Bluetooth in Windows 11. You can do it via the action center or settings. Both methods work best.
Turn ON Bluetooth (Action Center) in Windows 11
There is the fastest way to enable Bluetooth in Windows 11 by using the action center. However, you need to enable Bluetooth under the quick settings to use this option. We have added the steps for the same as well. To get it started:
- You need to click on the quick settings or action center. (It is present on the top-right bottom of your screen, where the date and time is located)
- Just click on it.
- You will find the Bluetooth icon. Just click on it, and it will turn on the connection.
- If you do not find the Bluetooth icon, click on the pencil icon in the action center and enable Bluetooth in the quick access menu.
- After clicking on the Bluetooth icon, it will enable the connection.
- Just right-click on it and go to the settings option to add a connection.
To add a Bluetooth connection? Follow these steps:
- You need to go and visit the Bluetooth settings.
- You will find the option to add the device. Just click on it.
- After that, tap on the Bluetooth option again to find the nearest available devices.
- Ensure turning ON the other devices to pair it with your computer.
- Tap on the pair button.
- Your device will get connected with Windows 11 within a few seconds.
- That’s all.
Turn ON Bluetooth (Settings) in Windows 11
You can also enable or turn on Bluetooth via Windows settings. It is also the easiest option, but most people prefer turning it on via the quick settings option.
But if you do not find the Bluetooth option under the quick settings, consider following this to enable Bluetooth in Windows 11. To do this:
- Tap on the start icon.
- You need to search for the settings. Just open the settings in Windows 11.
- After that, search for the Bluetooth option.
- Click on it. You will find the option to turn it on.
- Just enable the toggle bar, and the Bluetooth will get turned on.
- That’s all.
You can follow the previous section steps to add or connect a Bluetooth device in Windows 11.
You may also like to read:
- Download PicsArt For PC (Windows 11/10/7/8) Latest
- ShareIt For PC Download For Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (FREE)
- How to Create High-Quality Video Content on a Budget in
Troubleshooting Bluetooth Issues in Windows 11
Mostly, people face issues while pairing a device with Bluetooth. Although, we have added a process to enable Bluetooth in Windows 11 above. But to ensure our readers do not face any difficulty. We are adding some troubleshooting parts.
There can be a lot of issues that can pop up on your screen. To ensure fixing them all, read every section carefully. We have added three sections to fix every problem a user might face during the Bluetooth connection in Windows 11.
Can’t Turn ON Bluetooth?
It is one such common issue faced by most people. No worries. You can check on the reasons and solutions below.
- You need to check if your PC supports Bluetooth. You can do this by opening a device manager and seeing if the Bluetooth option is listed under the Network management section.
- You need to check if the Flight Mode is enabled in your system. To make sure Bluetooth is working, you need to disable Flight Mode.
- You can run the troubleshooter program to see what is missing in the computer and why Bluetooth is not getting turned on.
- You need to check if your system has the latest and updated drives to support Bluetooth. If not, then update it first.
Unable to Connect My Bluetooth Device?
It is one of the common issues people generally face with Windows 11. No worries. We did troubleshooting and found the following information.
- You need to check if Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
- You need to check if the connection is in range.
- You can start pairing it again by turning it off and then on. The issue gets fixed most of the time, and the device gets connected.
- You can try restarting the computer and see if it works. It refreshes the system and enables the Bluetooth connections to pair again.
My PC Does not have Bluetooth? What to do?
Sometimes, the PC does not have the pre-installed Bluetooth in the hardware section. But the latest technology innovation can overcome this issue.
- You can purchase a Bluetooth connector to use it externally.
- You can get the Bluetooth Hardware installed in your system. Although, it can cost a lot.
The bottom line
So, this is our article consisting of every information to provide a quick overview on the topic How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 11?. Windows 11 is already winning hearts over the internet due to its impressive UI and flexibility.
But this article is all about turning on the Bluetooth connection in Windows 11. You will find two methods to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 11. In the comments, you can let us know if there is something we have missed in this article.